
Mom and Evangeline taking a long nap together last week.
Almost a week out from her last chemo treatment, and she's hanging in there! She definitely has chemo in her system still. She's anxious to get her energy back, and we're hoping that she hits a turning point soon. We're still figuring out what foods are going to stick. Managing one or two tasks a day is about all that mom has on her plate right now.
I apologize for so many unreturned phonecalls. I have been spending most of my time and either mom and dad's or Isaac's school. Thanks for all of the continued support. Mom misses the company of others. I think she's anxious to get out of the house...and I think she has escaped a couple of times lately....:)
10 comments:
I'm glad Jan's getting some rest. There's nothing more calming than napping with a baby. Hey Kellie, I'm your visiting teacher now. When are you not absolutely too swamped for a quick visit?
Now that is what I call relaxation. Way to go, Jan! Emmaline is adorable. I love you, LDF
Jan - when its legal (or OK for your health) I'd love to see you! Keep getting stronger!
Jan, you look pretty good, in fact you look amazing. And, what heaven it is to hold a little one. Hang in there. I love you!!
Beautiful Picture! We also want to return to see you... The other YW who were not able to come before are anxiously waiting to come see you. They all love you so much as do I! Hang in there sweet girl! We are always thinking of you!
Erin
Hang in there Jan! Thanks SO much for the note and A+ money. You are the very best! You definately made my week! I miss you tons.
Michelle
Jan,
I love the picture of you napping with Evangeline! What a blessing to have your family around you. I'm headed back to Albuquerque on Friday and will be there until June 27, minus a week in Mesa with Sabrina. Let me know if I can do something for you. I'll be glad to make some more zucchini bread or whatever else you may feel hungry for. You're my hero!!!!
Love, Amanda
Jan:
Heaven and babies..such perfection!
Have a wonderful trip to Sedona! How we love your family.
You are on my heart when I wake up and my prayers when I lie down!
Love you more than you know!
Kristi and family
It took some looking but I found you! I only recently heard about your new adventure with cancer. I have been anxious to find out how you are doing. You are such an amazing person. I would love to see you and visit. I realize you are probably too tired for that. I am glad you have such a great family. Each of your children is so wonderful and I know they are cheering you on. I miss you, Shelly Glaus
Love you! Sweetest picture ever! Hang in there!
Love, KAtie
Post a Comment