Yes folks, Ron has decided to start a Beach Boys revival band in honor of Jan's youthful looks and great prognosis. He'll be the lead singer. My only suggestion, a Hawaiian shirt and a few more blonde streaks in those lovely locks.
Ron, very (un)flattering. I'm telling you, bald is beautiful... embrace it! :)
Jan, everyone keeps telling you, and it's true, you are an amazing example of strength and courage as a woman and human being. Hang in there, you're doing GREAT! I just spoke with Jordon, he sends a loving hello to you.
9 comments:
OMG, I Don't really know what to say...............LDF
Okay Ron, this is just wrong.
Oh my! He doesn't look like the same person!
Too early for Halloween. Maybe just a little grey added in would look more natural. So glad Jan has you. Elaine
Yes folks, Ron has decided to start a Beach Boys revival band in honor of Jan's youthful looks and great prognosis. He'll be the lead singer. My only suggestion, a Hawaiian shirt and a few more blonde streaks in those lovely locks.
Awesome! We loved the Beach Boys. LDF
Ron, very (un)flattering. I'm telling you, bald is beautiful... embrace it! :)
Jan, everyone keeps telling you, and it's true, you are an amazing example of strength and courage as a woman and human being. Hang in there, you're doing GREAT! I just spoke with Jordon, he sends a loving hello to you.
See you very soon, Julie
Post a Comment