Mom seems to get better and better at faking and/or forgetting her sickness. The other day she said she felt kind of tired, but wasn't sure why. KC reminded her that it might be due to the chemotherapy pump currently connected to her body. She replied, "Oh yeah! I forgot about that!"
Again, we asked her at Sunday dinner how she was doing, and she replied that she was faking really good for us! She seems to be getting healthier and healthier with each successive treatment, and it's truly mind-boggling! I know she's totally sick of this cancer (and definitely still sick inside), but I think she already feels a little bit finished with it all. We can definitely see the light at the end of this long, long tunnel!
Her hair is pretty goofy, we can all admit with a smile; but we're starting to see some cute, chick fuzz growing out from underneath some wiry, gray, old hair. That's a good sign!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It was so great to talk to you today. You are such an inspiration to us all. So happy everything is going so well. Love, LDF
I love you Aunt Jan! Let the chick fuzz begin to sprout! :)
Yeah-only two more treatments! You are a ROCK STAR! As always love your positive-can do attitude! You are an inspiration to us all.
Love you to the moon!
The Thomson Family
I loved seeing you yesterday in the store! And I think you look amazing! Especially with your cute new hair cut! You always amaze me with how wonderfully happy you are. You always brighten my day!
Love you to pieces!You are so special to me!
erin
Chick Fuzz! Wiry, gray, old hair!
I have always said that if you don't have a great self-esteem by the time you get teenagers, you are in trouble!!!! However, we will still keep Kellie on our team because she has done such a great job keeping us posted on "every detail"!
Love you all - SUE & LARRY
Post a Comment