I really wanted to find a way to keep in touch with all of my loved ones during this time. Knowing that I'll be resting and recovering a lot, I have been trying to figure out how I can keep everybody in the loop. Hopefully, this will help.
WOW, If that's what you are going to look like after 5 months of cancer care, sign me up! This will be a wonderful way to keep up with you with out having you repeat your self a couple dozen times each week. Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness. We love you. Love, Kathren
1 comment:
WOW,
If that's what you are going to look like after 5 months of cancer care, sign me up! This will be a wonderful way to keep up with you with out having you repeat your self a couple dozen times each week. Thanks so much for your thoughtfulness. We love you.
Love,
Kathren
Post a Comment