I thought I'd post a new update on mom. She has done amazingly well this week. Having only erbatux has been a much easier dose to swallow. She has had some normal side effects that have made her somewhat uncomfortable, but nothing too harsh that she hasn't handled well. I think the hardest part this week is cabin fever. She knows she needs to stay away from the public, but for a social gal like mom, that has proven a challenge. She does have to stay on top of the anti-nausea medication. Yesterday, she had a close call. If she doesn't take the medication IMMEDIATELY upon feeling nausea, the medication doesn't work. She starts her round of quadruple chemo treatments tomorrow. We know that those days aren't good days, but we'll enjoy today as much as we can and prepare for the next major treatment.
Again, thanks so much for all of the messages, jokes, letters, and gifts. They mean so, so, so much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You are such a trooper! You have so much fight in you! Keep going you cute girl, we are fighting right along with you and sending good STRONG happy vibes!
Love you to pieces!
Erin
Good luck this treatment, Mom. Aryn, Quinn, and I will be praying for you! LOVE YOU!
Make sure you take that medication IMMEDIATELY!! If not, I'm going to fly down there and give it to you myself! Love U 2!
Post a Comment