Jan, Love the wig. It looks good & natural. I'm mad at myself for not being organized enough to get your birthday wish off on THE DAY. I thought about you all day. My time is still not my own as I work to clear up Mom's estate. Now I have a bone to pick with you. I've been walking now for a month & I've just barely made it to 2 mi. You're absolutely amazing. Keep going. Elaine
So cute! But you don't need the wig to make you cute! I think you look just as cute in the picture with your grandaughter wearing it... Hee Hee.. What would we do with out grandmas like you! You still amaze me:)Love you, Erin
6 comments:
Jan, Love the wig. It looks good & natural. I'm mad at myself for not being organized enough to get your birthday wish off on THE DAY. I thought about you all day. My time is still not my own as I work to clear up Mom's estate.
Now I have a bone to pick with you. I've been walking now for a month & I've just barely made it to 2 mi. You're absolutely amazing. Keep going. Elaine
Love it! Looks great and I agree very natural!
Eliza looked so cute in it too!
Prayers!
Kristi
they both look darling with it, but i think i prefer eliza natural :-)
They both look great with it on! Very stylish and very real looking! Love it!
So cute! But you don't need the wig to make you cute! I think you look just as cute in the picture with your grandaughter wearing it... Hee Hee.. What would we do with out grandmas like you! You still amaze me:)Love you,
Erin
Jan & Eliza are total glamour gals. I love it.
Post a Comment