Mom is cruising through this last treatment pretty darn smoothly. We can't believe that she only has 10 days left until she'll be free from chemotherapy treatments. We're wondering, though, if she'll have to seek other forms of treatment. She has turned to not-so-healthy habits to cope. ;)
12 comments:
Hello! I know I've been a lousy friend leaving no comments whatsoever. But does it count to know you're always on my mind? ( I love that Willie Nelson song) it sounds like you are doing good! Next year for Halloween I'm dressing up as "Jan Roberts- Super Hero"! Honestly, what an example of strength and tenacity. You are awesome. I am so glad you are almost done and not only finishing this race, but finishing with style. Remarkable. I love you and wish you lots of loves. Also, your picture? Are you self-medicating? Hmmm. jk And, I think Ron looks better without hair. That wig ( hair) just looked wierd. Haha. Ummm, got some news for you. I'm quitting my job at the temple in January. Been there for TEN years. It's about time, right? I'm going home to work in my own yard, after I sleep for about a week! : 0 Also, they called Blaine as Bishop. Sooo, he needs his wife back. Yay! I can't wait. Let's do lunch! Happy Holidays! Love and kisses to you and your family, Cindra
Oh my goodness, so much news! I'm thrilled you will be all done in January. I will help you bury that planting spade never to be found again. The temple grounds have been so beautiful over the years, you should be so proud of the incredible job you have done. I'm sure proud of you.
First lady of the ward suits you and Bishop Blaine perfectly. Congrats on all counts!
Thanks for your love and prayers, They worked. I miss you so much!
... um... what's that in your hand Jan? You wild thing, you.
Cheers to you and your health! :)
Julie
YOU GO GIRL!!!! KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! HAVE A HAPPY AND WONDERFUL THANKSGIVING! LOVE YA, JACKI
Hey Whatever it takes to cope Sister!
So excited 10 days and done!
Love you!
Kristi
I'm cheering you on!!
Jan, I am shocked! :)
What can I say, you are my hero! You do it all and with the greatest sense of Humor!
LYG!!!!!
Wow! This is a really creepy picture. Both the look on your face and the look on my face (looks like I'm sharpening the murder weapon).
Love you tons.
-KC
I still have darker circles under my eyes than you do!!
Not so healthy habits to cope. What ever it takes girl. Go for it. I'm for you Jan. Love you tons. LDF
Justin said!!!!..... How did that get there. Well, he thinks about you too! Love, LDF
You look wonderful Jan! I'm so happy to hear your treatments are almost done. By the way, next time I send you your box of that drink in your hand..... I told you to keep it hidden under your bed!
Post a Comment