Tuesday, June 23, 2009
PROGRESS
After a rough night last night, mom made a lot of progress today. She was able to eat and go without oxygen. She still has one drain tube, but we'll see how soon that will come out. My information is now third hand (it's not easy for me to have dad gone), so I have to be careful that I get the information correct. Supposedly, she can check out and still have the tubes. They can teach her how to care for them, but we'll get the whole scoop tomorrow. Mom has talked to dad and left some happy, optimistic messages, so I think she's doing much better today and tonight. Hopefully, she'll stay on that course through the night and into tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great news on not needing oxygen and EATING!
Where will she go when she checks out? I would assume she would stay around Houston for post op visits!
Tell her we love her!
The Jan Roberts Fan Club AKA
The Thomsons!
Post a Comment